A membership ($15.00) is required for all courses. Each course also has a fee that is set to cover the course costs.
Fall registration starts in late August and classes begin in late September.
Winter registration starts mid December and classes begin in late January.
Membership makes you a voting member under our constitution. You will receive invitations to the Annual General Meeting and member socials, and be able to register for our free programs.
How To Register
- On-line by clicking the online registration button below.
- In person on McArthur Island at 1550 Island Parkway Dr. through-out the semester during office hours Monday-Friday 9am-4pm (Closed from 12pm-1pm). Credit, cash or cheque
- Mail the printed and completed registration form with your cheque, to 262 Lorne Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1W1
- DO NOT MAIL CASH
- Or phone 250-376-1525 Credit Card Only.
- Registrations are processed on the day received
A $15 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE (July 1st – June 30th) is required for ALL courses and is non-refundable. Course fees are set according to overhead costs.
There is no refund for single session classes.
Come to our office during regular hours; attend a registration event or download & complete registration forms and deliver by mail or in person with your payment.
There is no refund for single session courses.
Register online with our new system, Active network. This user-friendly system will allow you to pay online with a credit card, as well as manage your KALS course schedules.