A membership ($15.00) is required for all courses. Each course also has a fee that is set to cover the course costs.
Fall registration starts in late August and classes begin in late September.
Winter registration starts mid December and classes begin in late January.
Membership makes you a voting member under our constitution. You will receive invitations to the Annual General Meeting and member socials, and be able to register for our free programs.
How To Register
- On-line by clicking the online registration button below.
- In person at 262 Lorne Street through-out the semester during office hours – credit, cash or cheque
- Mail or deliver the downloaded, printed and completed registration form with your cheque, to KALS office at 262 Lorne Street, Kamloops, BC, V2C 1W1 DO NOT MAIL CASH
- Or phone 236-425-4414 Credit Card Only.
- registrations are processed on the day received
A $15 ANNUAL MEMBERSHIP FEE (July 1st – June 30th) is required for ALL courses and is non-refundable. Course fees are set according to overhead costs.
There is no refund for single session classes.
Come to our office during regular hours; attend a registration event or download & complete registration forms and deliver by mail or in person with your payment.
There is no refund for single session courses.
Register online with our new system, Active network. This user-friendly system will allow you to pay online with a credit card, as well as manage your KALS course schedules.